Dedicated to review and bring you the best wings and wing specials in Pittsburgh. Our goal is to help fellow Wingmen and Wingwomen quit wasting money on soggy wings.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Sidelines Bar and Grill
WPXI I think you may have mixed up the wings with someone else when you had this Pittsburgh's Best Wing Competition. ( http://www.wpxi.com/news/entertainment/pittsburghs-best-wings-winners/nD7f6/ ). At first glance the .25 wings at Sidelines sounds like a great deal. I mean it was voted the best wings in Pittsburgh and of course that is what we are after. Walking in is like any other normal small town local pub, small tables, big bar, lots of people. .25 wings start at 7 and there was a pens game that night. We ordered our wings at 720pm, we did not receive our wings until 850pm. I watched as other table ate even after sitting down after us. Service gets a big fat 0. Per the picture they did have a nice selection of wing flavors, after watching other people eat for an hour we asked customers about their wing flavors and found out there is another menu with better flavors that we never got to look at. Selection get a .4. Once we watched everyone else eat and leave we finally got our wings that were the wrong order but decided to eat them anyway. The size of the wings were very good not to small and cooked just right size gets a .8. The wing sauceyness and sauce was nothing to write home about, the sauces tasted the same. I ordered buffalo ranch and spicy oriental, they both tasted like buffalo. Sidelines does have a wing called the Jamaican Jagoff which was an excellent sauce but not hot at all like they say. Also the wings were soaked in the sauce which was a bit to much, Sauceyness=.4. Lastly suds, sidelines has a great selection of beers on tap and in bottle. I did not get much chance to drink their beers because all I could think about was if they were actually growing the chickens in the back for our wings. Suds gets a .6. Overall sidelines gets a 2.2..... Come on now WPXI Ive had better wings at Chinese buffets........Also there are no pictures of wings because by time they got to me I could give a shit about taking pictures I was starving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment