Dedicated to review and bring you the best wings and wing specials in Pittsburgh. Our goal is to help fellow Wingmen and Wingwomen quit wasting money on soggy wings.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Sidelines
Let me start off by saying when I first walked into sidelines I thought that we may have found a pretty cool place to eat wings. Well it is very true that looks can be deceiving. I don't care if sidelines was voted the best wings in Pittsburgh, which by the way not even close WPXI, but hypothetically if they were the best I would never go back solely because of the service. I have eaten a lot of places and let me tell you we could have gotten better service from a quadriplegic than we got at this place. Keeping a fat guy from his wings for an hour and forty minutes is not gonna get you any points. Service=0. I am not even gonna rate the rest. I will say there wings were a nice size and cooked well, but like the guys said all the sauces tasted very similar. I personally didn't think the sauces were as bad as they said, but there is some truth to their claims. The beer selection seemed pretty decent though I did not have any that night. I will agree with the guys that the wings did have to much sauce on them. All in all the wings weren't the worst I have ever had, but they were far from the best I have ever had as well. As for going there again I will never go there again on wing night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment